Monday, January 5, 2009

Vino 2009 Convention

The artistry of Italian wine is coming to the United States at the end of this month with the Vino 2009: Italian Wine Week. Vino 2009 is the first industry convention of Italian Wines in America. It is hosted by the Italian Trade Commission and it will be held in New York, Boston and Miami between January 23rd and the 30th. It will begin in Boston with a series of educational seminars and it will culminate on the 30th in Miami with a day-long Grand Tasting of Italian wines. This convention is one of a kind, and it will introduce a myriad of delicious, artisanal Italian wines to the US wine trade industry. Viva La Vino will be at the Miami portion of the convention and I can't wait to write about all the amazing sights, smells and flavors that I will experience. This convention will also be covered by the team at BarrelandBrew.com, so I will post links to their articles and photos as soon as they go up. If anyone else is planning on attending this event, drop me a comment and let me know. I'd love to meet you all.

1 comment:

Barrel and Brew said...

Thanks for the shout-out! See you at Vino 2009!